New Patient Forms
Completing the Forms Electronically:
- Ensure your computer has Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. You can download Adobe for free at https://acrobat.adobe.com/ca/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html
- Click the Personal Health History Form or Personal Medication List link on the website. This will open the form in your Internet browser.
- Save the form to your computer. We do not recommend saving the form on a public computer.
- Close your Internet browser.
- Complete the form as thoroughly and accurately as possible.
- Save the completed form to your computer.
- Close the document.
To send the form:
- Open a new email
- In the Subject field, type your name and city, e.g. Jones – Yorkton
- Attach the completed Personal Health History Form and/or Personal Medication List (look for the Paperclip icon to attach files)
- Send the email
- You will receive a notification that the email has been received. Do not reply to this email.