Follow Up Guidelines
Community Physician Information
As part of its responsibility to establish a coordinated, province-wide program of cancer control, for residents of Saskatchewan, and to support physicians working in the community setting, the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency has prepared these cancer follow-up guidelines, based on the accumulated experiences of this Agency.
The recommendations have been developed by tumour groups comprised of oncologists and hematologists at the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency.
The Guidelines are a statement of consensus of its authors regarding their views of currently accepted approaches to treatment. Any clinician seeking to apply or consult the Guidelines is expected to use independent medical judgment in the context of individual clinical circumstances to determine any patient's care or treatment.
- Follow Up Guidelines
- Criteria for Discharge
- Discharge Letters:
- For Patients on Aromatase Inhibitor (Anastrozole, Letrozole and Exemestane)
- For Patients on Tamoxifen
- For Patients Not on Any TreatmentPatients Not on Any Treatment
Central Nervous System
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Gastro-Esophagael Junction Follow Up Guidelines
- Gastro-Esophagael Junction & Gastric Cancer Discharge Letter - Surgery After Chemo or Chemo-Radiotherapy
- Gastro-Esophagael Junction & Gastric Cancer Discharge Letter - Endoscopic Resection
- Esophagel Cancer Discharge Letter
Head and Neck